Love it or hate it, Christmas is just around the corner and there are plenty of events in and around Northwich that you can enjoy with your friends and family this winter.
Take a look at some of the upcoming activities below and maybe plan a yuletide outing or two!
1. Northwich Artisan Market – Xmas Special
In December, further festive cheer comes to the town when the Northwich Artisan Market runs an Xmas Special on Saturday 14th.
The market is renowned for its high quality Christmassy food and drink with visitors able to browse stalls and purchase a range of essentials. This includes Mince Pies, Christmas Puddings and maybe even some Mulled Wine.
Running from 10pm-4pm, the market presents the perfect opportunity to head into Northwich and really get into the Christmas spirit.
2. Santa Cruises at the anderton boat lift
Throughout December, you’ll be able to meet Santa at the Anderton Boat Lift for festive cruises!
There’ll be festive storytelling, songs and a special Christmas present for each child.
For dates and times, head to the Canal and River Trust website.
3. a victorian christmas at the lion salt works
Pop over to the Lion Salt Works on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th December to celebrate the Christmas season.
There’ll be festive fun for all the family, including music and traditional crafts, plus the community Christmas Market! There will be a few special appearances from Santa too! Head to the Lion Salt Works website for more.
4. christmas woodland at blakemere
You can embark on a magical journey this December at Blakemere Village!
You can meet Father Christmas, build your own toy with Mrs Claus, enjoy outdoor family skating and even even have a go at magical wand whittling. Come and explore these magical Cheshire Woodlands!
5. christmas magic at the holliesIf you’re looking for unique Christmas gifts then The Hollies’ Christmas barn is a must-visit! This winter wonderland is packed with gift ideas, homeware, cards, artificial trees and decorations. Plus, you’ll be able to get your hands on some festive treats including tasty Christmas puddings and mulling syrup.
6. Christmas panto at brio northwich
Anton Benson Productions returns to the Northwich Memorial Court in December and January with an adaptation of Peter Pan.
Starring Eastenders’ Nasty Nick Cotton John Altman as Captain Hook and Coronation Street’s Katie McGlynn as Tinker Bell, this stellar cast is set to bring festive fun to the town. Follow the link below to get tickets!